About Sense Financial
Sense Financial is one the market’s leading Checkbook IRA and Solo 401(k) facilitators. We educate and equip individuals, families and business owners to exercise wise stewardship over their finances.
To help our clients achieve financial freedom by following proven Biblical principles of financial planning and investing.
The Solo 401k and Checkbook IRA from SENSE FINANCIAL are viable solutions that allow investment into virtually any asset including real estate, provide “checkbook control” over a client’s retirement account and minimize or eliminate custodian fees.
Our company was founded to assist families with planning for their future. The concepts we teach are based on proven Biblical principles that make sense:
- Set goals: “Good planning and hard work lead to prosperity.” ~ Proverbs 21:5
- Get out of debt: “The borrower is servant to the lender.” ~ Proverbs 22:7
- Invest for the future: “The wise man saves for the future, but the foolish man spends whatever he gets.” ~ Proverbs 21:20
- Diversify your investments: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.” ~ Ecclesiastes 11:2
- Prepare for the unexpected: “A sensible man watches for problems ahead and prepares to meet them.” ~ Proverbs 27:12
The Solo 401(k) and Checkbook IRA
Our products have helped hundreds of families plan for their future. Sense Financial Services provide solutions for financial freedom.
If you are like most Americans, some of the following limitations have been causing you small returns and unnecessary risks:
- Limited investment options confined to the stock market
- A lack of control over your retirement funds
- Taxation of investment returns
Our self-directed retirement solutions put you in the driver’s seat of your retirement account, allowing you to be in control of your financial future by giving you the freedom to invest in what you can control and understand the most.
Sense Financial Services LLC does not endorse any particular advisory firms or investment opportunities. Potential clients are advised to perform their own due diligence in choosing an attorney, tax advisor or investment opportunity.
Alternate investment options with your self-directed account:
Investments That Make Sense!
It’s Your Money. It’s Your Future. Invest Your Way.
Our expert team is always ready to answer you! Give us a call at (949) 228-9394. You can email us at email@example.com