Solo 401k – The Ultimate Retirement Plan
With The Self-Directed Solo 401k
From Sense Financial You Can:
|Contribute up to $59,000 into your retirement plan|
|Invest in real estate, mortgage notes, precious metals, tax-liens & tax-deeds, private lending and much more|
|Eliminate custodian fees forever|
|Borrow up to $50,000 from your account for any reason|
|Have checkbook control of your account|
|Make after-tax Roth contributions (up to $24,000) without income restrictions|
|Use non-recourse financing to buy real estate in your plan without being subject to UDFI Tax|
|Achieve true diversification!|
|Grow retirement funds tax-free with a Roth 401k|
|Become your own bank|
|Make investments quickly, without custodian consent!|
What Our Clients Are Saying:
My concern was being a Florida resident with Sense Financial being located on the West coast. They quickly overcame that concern for me, always responsive to any query I had, and even worked extended hours seeing I was on the East coast.
Tracy H. – Saint Petersburg, Florida
The process was extremely easy and very smooth. Their excellent team lead me step by step all the way through the process. Even after my account was set up they continued to reach out to me and answered all my questions. I highly recommend Sense Financial!
Daniel L. – Morehead, KY
They were fantastic at getting me set up with my Solo 401k. All my phone calls and emails were attended to immediately and they always answered my (many) questions with information that was easy to digest and understand. Thanks so much for your help and for putting my mind at ease!
Celeste P. – Los Angeles, CA
Request Free Consultation
Clients’ Stories (Play video):
Can You Afford To Retire?
The reality of today’s investing atmosphere is this: the stock market is unpredictable when a sudden downturn can happen overnight, savings accounts offer minimal interest that could be easily swallowed up by rising inflation, and Social Security will or will not being able to fulfill its obligations in the future. And yet any gains you may get from investments may still be subject to high tax charges.
Contact Us Today And Learn:
- The Absolute Fastest Way To Accumulate Massive Amounts Of Tax-Free Cash So You Can Be Financially Free
- How to Put Nearly Ten Times More into Your Retirement Account Than an IRA Allows
- How to set up your own private bank that will never turn you down
- How to Say Goodbye Forever To Your IRA Custodian, Their Fees, Confusing Paperwork And Their Snail’s Pace That Can Kill Your Deals
- How to stop paying interest to your credit card and pay it to your own retirement account
- How to Use Debt Financing and Never Pay A Dime in Taxes
- Tax Free Wealth Secrets Used by Some of America’s Richest Companies and Wealthiest Individuals
- How to Put Even More Money Into Your Tax Free Account Than The IRS Allows…LEGALLY
We refer our investors to Sense Financial to help them maximize tax benefits and take full control of their retirement accounts through the use of self-directed Solo 401(k) with checkbook control.
Crystal Han – National Manager, 360 Investments
Alternate investment options you get with a Self Directed Solo 401k:
Stock & Funds
Financial Concepts that Make Sense!
Greater Flexibility. Investment Freedom. Hassle-Free Management.