Solo 401k – The Ultimate Retirement Plan for Self-Employed
A Solo 401k Plan allows self employed individuals or small business owners to invest their funds into almost any type of asset, such as real estate, tax liens, private businesses, precious metals, and much more. Investors can now make decisions independently and tax free without the consent of a custodian! Not only that, a Solo 401k Plan will let you contribute more with a high limit of up to $55,500 annually and also allow you to borrow up to $50,000 for any reason. Learn how a Solo 401k Plan can benefit you:
- Who is qualified for a Solo 401k Plan
- Who can benefit from a Solo 401k Plan
- Solo 401k Plan compared to an IRA
- The advantages of a Solo 401k Plan
- Taking out a loan your Solo 401k Plan tax-free and penalty-free!
- Enjoy Checkbook Control with a Self Directed Solo 401k Plan
- The Roth Solo 401k Sub-account
- How to set up a Solo 401k Plan
- Best ways to invest and grow a Solo 401k Plan
- Annual Filing Requirements
- Solo 401k Plan versus the Self-Directed IRA LLC
Introduction To Self-Directed IRA and Solo 401(k)
Introduction to self-directed IRA and Solo 401k. In this recording you will learn the basics of the self-directed retirement accounts, various options that are available to you as the investor, benefits of using self-directed IRA and 401(k) and answer some of the common questions.