The best Solo 401 k investment earns and boosts your wealth through using your retirement funds. There are numerous investment opportunities to choose from such as real estate, private businesses, precious metals, foreign currencies, stocks and bonds, and hard money lending among many others. The Solo 401 k investment options are not the only reasons why more and more retirement investors establish the Self-Directed 401 k. On top of the best Solo 401 k investment, plan owners can also borrow from Solo 401 k.
Best Solo 401 k Investment and Plan Benefits
The Individual k retirement plan offers a wide range of opportunities to build your wealth and boost your retirement money. Most importantly, it gives you the best option where you can put your hard-earned money in safe investments while earning from it. The best Solo 401 k investment usually comes from the real estate niche where plan participants use their retirement funds to buy raw lands, mortgage notes, tax deeds, tax liens, and rental buildings.
Here are other perks that come with the Participant-Only retirement plan:
- High Contribution Limits. You can never enjoy the best Solo 401 k investment if you don’t have enough retirement savings to begin with. The Solo k maximum contribution limit is considered 10 times higher compared to Roth IRA or Traditional plans. The maximum combined contribution limit as of 2015 is $59,000.
- Diversified Investment Portfolio. Experience unlimited investment options using your retirement funds. You can explore different industries to find the best Solo 401 k investment that caters to your earning preferences and business potentials. A reliable plan provider will help you choose the best investment field to embark on.
- Tax Free Growth. The best Solo 401 k investment allows you to earn and boost your retirement money without any tax obligations until the time of withdrawal. Rolling over your retirement plan to the Roth Solo 401 k sub account allows you to make after-tax contribution and therefore enjoy tax-free investment, earning, and withdrawal among others.
- Checkbook Control. The Solo 401 k retirement plan offers cost effective administration and easy access to your retirement funds. Using your money is as easy as writing a check.
Discover the best Solo 401 k investment with your wealth-building initiatives and the Owner-Only plan benefits. Retirement investors see more prosperous gains with the Self-Directed 401 k retirement plan compared to any other retirement plans available in the market.
- borrow from Solo 401 k
- Solo 401 k investment options
- self directed 401 k retirement plan
- self directed ira accounts
- individual k