Non-Recourse Lenders That Provide Financing
for Self-Directed IRAs and Solo 401k Retirement Plans:
North American Savings Bank provides loans in all 50 states. Founded in 1927, NASB now manages over one billion dollars in assets.
NASB offers an IRA lending program to help individual investors with their financing needs with IRA and 401k accounts. NASB lends up to 70% loan-to-cost on single-family detached homes and 60% on all other residential properties (CA, AZ, FL, MI, OH, NV have a max 55% loan-to-cost).
The loan amount is determined by the property condition, cash flow, recent property history, and retirement reserves in the accounts. Loan decision can typically be obtained within 24 hours. Processing time is about 45 days from application date. NASB offers a 5 year ARM and a 25 year fixed.
- The minimum down payment is 30% of the purchase price. Insufficient cash flow or the condition of the property may require a larger down payment.
- The property must generate sufficient net operating income (rents minus operating expenses) to exceed the debt payments by 20–25%.
Contact InfoJason Zook | IRA Loan Officer (NMLS ID#: 415110)903 E. 104th Street, Suite 400, Kansas City, MO 64131Ph: (855) 211-3340 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.iralending.com
Loans to refinance or purchase 1 – 4 family residential property held in a Self-Directed IRA or Solo 401k. Let us help you finance that single family home (SFR), duplex, condo or townhome units (2-4 family) held in your Self-Directed IRA or Solo 401k. We can provide funds for acquisition, refinance or cash-out refinance for these types of properties. We can consider any of these subject to the following general terms and conditions:
General Terms & Conditions
Contact InfoAvram Shabanyan 319 S. Sheridan Blvd, Lakewood, CO 80226 (303)937-6429 | email@example.com | www.solerabank.com
Marshall Reddick Real Estate has been a prominent nationwide residential real estate firm since 1979. They provide a spectrum of private, non-bank loan options for individuals, entities and the like. All programs, including bridge, fix/flip and new construction, are non-recourse eligible for those self-directed retirement borrowers. Residential real estate and non-owner occupied only.
All loan program information, including rates, terms and pricing can be found in the borrow section of the Marshall Reddick website here: marshallreddick.com
• Rental/Hold Programs at 65% LTV with rates starting at 5.95%
• Renovate/New Construction Programs at 70% LTARV with rates starting at 8.00%
Contact InfoPatrick Prunty | NMLS 12057334299 MacArthur Blvd., Ste. 105, Newport Beach, CA 92660
949-885-8173 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Pacific Crest Savings Bank was established in 1984 as Phoenix Mortgage and converted to a Washington State chartered, federally insured savings bank in 1998. PCSB combines the advantages of independent ownership with three decades of experience to offer the highest level of customer service.
They offer non-recourse loans to investment properties in Western Washington State that are held in a self-directed retirement plan such as a Solo 401(k), IRA and more. Pacific Crest offers loans for purchase, rate and term refinance, and cash out refinance.
- The maximum loan-to-value is 50%
- Positive cash flow is required.
Contact InfoLarry Enselman(425) 670-9623 | email@example.com | www.paccrest.com
FirstBank offers excellent banking services and products with a great focus on the investor community. After 50 years in the business, FirstBank has grown its assets to more than 14 billion dollars.
FirstBank offers non-recourse loans to the majority of Colorado, the Phoenix metro area in Arizona, all of Southern California and also Central California including the Inland Empire and High Desert areas.
The maximum loan-to-value is 65%. Typical loan products are the 15-year fixed rate mortgage and 7/1 or 5/1 ARM that can be amortized over 15 or 30 years with a matching maturity.
Generally, the bank can complete a transaction in about 35 days for someone who has checkbook control and/or where the IRA owner is signing on behalf of their plan or LLC. There is no minimum or maximum loan amount.
- 75% of projected rents must cover principal, interest, taxes and insurance (PITI payments) for 1-4 family residences. No lease is required at closing
- An analysis of personal debt service, net worth, and credit is required
- The underlying participant(s) must meet a minimum credit standard of a 680
Contact InfoCalifornia – Natalie Russo | 760-836-3529 | firstname.lastname@example.orgColorado – Ryan Blake | 303-920-5202 | email@example.comArizona – Slava Ibragimov | 602-333-7740 | firstname.lastname@example.org
JMAC Funding is a group of private lenders located in San Diego, California who provide fast Private Hard Money Loans in California. We also buy real estate notes nationwide.
JMAC Funding offers non-recourse loans to self-directed IRA LLCs that hold real estate. We are equity based lenders and we make purchase money and cash-out refi loans on commercial, residential and land in California only. The loans can be structured as rehab loans or new construction as well as for rentals. Loan terms are usually short-term 5-year max and project dependent. For rentals, the project must be (or projected to be) cash flow positive with the loan in place.
- Max Loan to Value (LTV) of 65%
- Loan Amounts from $30K and up
- Commercial, Residential and Land
- Max term: 5 years
Contact InfoJim MacArthur
PO Box 91472, San Diego, CA 92169
(619) 846-1550 | jmac@TheHardMoneyPros.com | www.TheHardMoneyPros.com
Mark Robbins, CEO of Lending Resources Group, has been a pioneer in helping IRA investors obtain non-recourse loans for their real estate investments since they became available to the public in 2004. Mark was the first mortgage banker in the US at a major mortgage banking company to offer non-recourse loans to IRA investors nationwide. Mark formed Lending Resources Group, Inc. in 2008 and continues to facilitate non-recourse loans for IRA investors from coast to coast.
LRG has helped investors obtain these loans for all types of real estate from single-family homes and condominiums to duplexes, 4-plexes, multi-family apartment buildings and commercial properties. LRG has also uses its wide array of private sources to fund non-recourse loans that the banks refuse to do.
Contact Info415-309-1803 | email@example.com | www.lendingresourcesgroup.com
First Western Federal Savings Bank is a nationwide non-recourse lender that helps their clients use their self-directed retirement accounts to purchase real estate investment with leverage. They finance residential, commercial, and multifamily properties in all 50 states for buy and hold investors.
First Western Federal Savings Bank offers 25-year, fully amortizing loans with no pre-payment penalty and no balloon payments. The maximum LTV is up to 60% for 1-4 unit residential properties and 50% for larger rental and commercial properties. The loan amount can range from $40,000 to $800,000. Typically, loan decisions are made within 2 days, and processing time is usually 30 to 35 days from the application date.
- Minimum liquid reserves in the retirement account: 15% of the loan amount
- Net operating income must exceed debt payments by a minimum of 25%
Contact InfoRoger St. Pierre | Sr. VP | NMLS#: 768919402 Main Street, Rapid City, SD 57701
605-341-1203 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.myiralender.com
Peak Asset Lending provides non-recourse loans for residential investment property. 30-year term available and no pre-payment penalties. Rate from 7.75% and up to 65% LTV available.
Financing available in markets within AL, AR, AZ, FL, GA, IL, IN, KS, MO, MS, NC, OH, OK, TN and TX. The easiest way to get pre-approved is the “Get Started” button at peakassetlending.com
- 30 years fully amortized and no pre-payment penalties
- Max loan amount typically $300,000
- No minimum loan amount
- We care about the rental income over the payment amount but we will do higher loan amounts under 55% LTV
- 50-65% LTV depending on the loan amount. Over $100,000 = 65%
- Rehab financing is available (with full 30-year terms available even for fix and flips).
- Up to 80% of purchase advanced at closing, and up to 80% of repair funds available for reimbursement upon completion.
- Clients can be foreign nationals as well
- We lend into specific markets. (typically cities over 500,000 in population.
Contact InfoPaul Sauer | 11289 Strang Line Rd, Lenexa, KS 66215
Urban Standard offers lending options in major metropolitans nationwide and specializes in Freddie Mac and CMBS financing. Urban Standard is able to provide non-recourse Freddie Mac loans for those who wish to borrow against their 401k for an apartment purchase or refinance.
- 5 year fixed period, and then 15-year Hybrid ARM
- Loan amount: $750k-$5 million
- 83% LTV
- Loan purpose: acquisition or refinance (cash-out available)
- Eligible Properties: 5+ units and mixed-use
- Net worth equal to or exceeding loan amount, liquidity equal to or greater than 9 months P&I prior to closing
- Minimum FICO score of 650
Contact InfoBrandon Akiyama | 4590 MacArthur Boulevard, 5th Floor, Newport Beach, CA 92660
(949) 202 4330| email@example.com | www.urbanstandardre.com
Titan Bank is a leading provider of banks accounts for self-directed retirement customers offering non-recourse loans to help their clients use their self-directed retirement accounts to purchase real estate investment with leverage. They finance residential, commercial, and multifamily properties in all 50 states for buy and hold investors. Founded in 1907, Titan Bank is a regulated national bank with FDIC insured accounts.
Titan Bank offers 20-year, fully amortizing loans with no pre-payment penalty and no balloon payments. The maximum LTV is up to 60% for 1-4-unit residential properties and 40-50% for small/rural markets, larger rentals and commercial properties. The loan amount can range from $60,000 and up. Typically, loan decisions are made within 2 days, and processing time is usually 30 to 45 days from the application date.
- Minimum liquid reserves in the Titan Bank retirement account: 25% of the loan amount
- Net operating income must exceed debt payments by a minimum of 25%
Ryan Hughes | Director of Retirement Accounts |
3100 Monticello Ave Dallas, TX 75205
214-580-3187 | firstname.lastname@example.org | http://www.titanbank.com/small-business/titanbankcom-solo-401k-bank-accounts
First National Bank of America offers loans in all 50 states for 1-4 unit residential properties. Loans for larger multi-family properties are available locally. Their maximum loan term is 10 years with a max amortization of 20 years. First National Bank of America also offers rehab loans, refinancing, and will consider loans under $50,000. The typical processing time is 30 to 45 days from application to close.
- 40% to 50% down payment available in the self-directed IRA
- The property must generate a net operating income that exceeds debt payments by 20% to 25%