Real Estate IRA
The Checkbook IRA is increasingly recognized as the ideal vehicle for real estate investment. With this retirement plan, account holders have two powerful advantages for succeeding in the real estate market.
The Powerful LLC Platform
As a Limited Liability Company, you will be completely in charge of your retirement savings. You are the decision maker who controls the types of investments you make and when you make the move to do so. Forget about the complicated process of getting approval from a custodian. Account holders can now elect to invest as they wish.
The Power of Checkbook Control
As any real estate expert would tell you, a potentially profitable opportunity doesn’t just wait around and successful investors are those who can move quickly. With checkbook control, you will be able to complete transactions just by signing a check. Catch the perfect deal before it’s gone!
Access the full spectrum of Real Estate
With a Real Estate IRA, you are now able to choose among all types of real estate products available. Whether it is a secured return from rental payments, or a big earning from a foreclosure home, the choice is all yours. Real Estate IRA allows the investor to freely pursue any real estate investment they prefer.
How a Real Estate IRA LLC works
- In order to set up a new IRA account, you will need to work with a registered custodian. With a Real Estate IRA from Sense Financial, you will be paired with a custodian who specializes in self-directed IRAs.
- The next step is to transfer your previous retirement savings into the new Real Estate IRA account.
- Then you will need to have an investment platform for your IRA. We will set up a special purpose Limited Liability Company (LLC) for you.
- After that, it’s time to capitalize the new LLC. This means your custodian will have your funds from the IRA invested into the LLC.
- The invested funds will then be wired into the IRA LLC checking account that you set up previously at your preferred bank.
- From this checking account, you can now start writing checks to fund your investments.
The Real Estate IRA is the ideal solution for investing in real estate using your retirement fund.
How to set up a Real Estate IRA with Sense Financial
You will be surprised just how simple it is to set up a self-directed account via Sense Financial’s streamlined process. You will be able to start investing in real estate after just a few easy steps:
- First, get in touch with one of our IRA professionals. We will be happy to assist you with any question and to help you decide if a Real Estate IRA is the right way to build your retirement nest.
- Once you’ve decided that a Real Estate IRA is the best solution for you, we will start the process of creating your Checkbook IRA and assist you with completing the required forms.
- After all forms are processed, you will be able to set up your Real Estate IRAs checking account at any bank of your choice.
- That’s it! You are now ready to invest in real estate.
Alternate investment options you get with a Self Directed Solo 401k:
Stock & Funds
Financial Concepts that Make Sense!
Greater Flexibility. Investment Freedom. Hassle-Free Management.
Our expert team is always ready to answer you! Give us a call at (949) 228-9394. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org