- I want to avoid the Probate process
- I own real estate or I have a mortgage
- I own real estate in more than one states
- I have minor children
- I have a child with Special Needs
- I have children from a previous marriage
- I own assets from a previous marriage
- I don’t want to leave difficult decisions to my loved ones
- I value my privacy
- I want to leave a loving legacy
Unlike a Will, a Living Trust has many living benefits in addition to avoiding Probate: A Living Will, Nomination of Conservator, Durable Power of Attorney for Assets and Healthcare, Guardian for Minor Children, and more.
Heritage Living Trust has been guiding people through the process of passing assets from generation to generation for 20 years.
We encourage you to invest in your future security and profit from the expert information… your family will thank you for it.
Is a Living Trust right for you? Learn more by listening to a 9 Minute Toll-Free Living Trust Presentation. Call 866-927-8552