Do you want to have full control of your IRA or 401(k) account? Do you want to invest your retirement funds in real estate or in other alternative investments? Are you ready, willing, and able to take control and directly manage your own retirement funds? By converting your 401k to self directed IRA you can be in control!
NOW is the time to take control, protect and grow your financial future. Remember that no one – no one – will take care of your money as well as you!
The Self Directed IRA Structure has been in use for some 35 years. The Tax Court and the IRS have firmly established that the funding of a new entity by an IRA for self-directing assets was a permitted transaction and not prohibited pursuant to Code Section 4975. In fact, the IRS, in an advisory memorandum to audit agents, confirmed that a newly established entity owned by an IRA and managed by the IRA owner may make investments using IRA funds without violating the prohibited transaction rules under Internal Revenue Code Section 4975.
Convert your IRA or 401k to Self Directed IRA:
Use your retirement funds to invest in real estate, precious metals, private businesses & much more!
The Self-Directed IRA LLC structure (also known as Checkbook IRA) has become a popular choice for gaining total investment control (“checkbook control”) over your retirement funds and making tax-free investments. In each case, a special purpose limited liability company (“LLC”) is established that is owned by the IRA account and managed by the IRA account holder. The IRA holder’s funds are then transferred by the Custodian to the LLC’s bank account, providing the IRA holder with “checkbook control” over his or her IRA funds.
What you can do with a Self-Directed IRA LLC (Checkbook IRA):
- Take advantage of great investment opportunities in real estate, tax liens, private businesses, and much more!
- Make investments quickly, without delay, as simply as writing a check!
- Diversify your retirement portfolio!
- Access your retirement funds to invest when you want, however YOU want!
- Make investment decisions without requiring custodian consent!
- Save on high annual custodian fees.
- Grow your retirement account tax-deferred or tax free